We Are Open!
While many things have changed over the last few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We cannot wait to show you what we have done in our office to keep you safe and to keep us safe. We are open and seeing patient’s for dental treatment as well as dental cleanings.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and we will continue to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In order to ensure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations, we have implemented additional measures and protocols to ensure your health and safety. We have added many layers of protection to ensure our office is safe including plexiglass barriers in the front office, dental protection appliances to use during your treatment which reduce aerosols, and using an FDA approved disinfecting agent called Hypochlorous acid which is 80 times more effective than bleach at killing bacteria and viruses including COVID-19 but is non-toxic and safe for humans.
We are sure you have many questions about your future appointments with us.
“What will my next appointment look like?”
- All patients will have a phone screening regarding COVID-19 exposure before coming to their appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for our curbside check in process. In regards to social distancing: When you arrive in the parking lot, call us to let us know you have arrived (702) 405-8600. We will let you know if it is time to enter the building. If not, we will call or text you when it is your turn to come in. One patient at a time! Please limit extra companions to essential people only.
- For everyone’s safety: Please BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK. Due to the reduced availability of the higher level masks now required, we will NOT be able to supply you with a mask. Please wear your own just as you would going to the store.
- Once inside the building, sanitize your hands and speak with the receptionist.
- Your temperature will be taken with a thermometer.
- Please keep your mask on until you are taken back to the operatory. You will remove your mask at that time, wash your hands, and rinse with a special mouth rinse before receiving the treatment.
- Throughout the day, our team will complete a “disinfectant sweep” of common areas. You may notice the office may smell similar to a swimming pool which is the Hypochlorous acid killing bacteria and viruses.
*As much as we enjoy spending time with our patients, we ask that you respect social distancing requirements and avoid shaking hands, hugging, touching or lingering at the front desk.
*We ask that patients do not bring food or drink items. Only water in closed containers.
Please note that in order to insure the safety for all, the ADA and the CDC, anticipate that the cost for each patient visit will substantially increase for procedures performed in the dental office. We may bill a personal protective fee to your insurance as is allowed. You do not have to worry about this cost at this time.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of infection control guidelines to protect both our patients and our team. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. Your safety is our number one concern. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe in our practice!
Please contact our office at (702) 405-8600 to schedule an appointment.